About me

Hi, my name is Ethan, I am 11 and I go to Kennington primary school,Victoria, Australia. I have some hobbies, including money collecting, riding bikes, playing computer games and a little bit of sport. In my family, I have 3 brothers, 1 brother-in-law and 3 sisters, I am the youngest of 7 children. Unfortunately, my eldest brother died before I was born. And my eldest sister died late last year, so it’s now just the youngest of 5. Anyway, I have gone on some holidays, including Thailand, Queensland and Western Australia. My to brothers names are Jesse(14) and jae(26) and my brother in law Arron(27). My 2 sisters names are syan (pronounced see-yan)(17)                And becki(arrons wife) (29). When I was little, my mother and father split up, leaving me with my mother. My father lives in Western Australia, and the last time I saw him was  2 years ago, when I was 9 years old. My fathers name is David and he is 63. My mother, is 57. My mother is caring and fun, she always try’s to do her best to make me and my brother happy. then I have my grandmother, who is 81.

my grandfather died, about 2 years ago. My favourite animal would probbably be a dog 🙂

That’s my family ( and a little about me)!

How many family members do you have?

3 thoughts on “About me

1. I have five humans and nine animals:) My dad works away and he has most my life:( But when he is home we always make it special:)

2. My goodness, Ethan, I’m so sorry for all of the sadness that’s been part of your life. It sounds like you have an amazing mom who works overtime to make sure you have all that you need.

Do you have a dog? My family has two dogs, Clancy and Lainey. Clancy is a golden retriever and Lainey is a border collie and springer spaniel mix. Lainey has a permanent black eye. 🙂 It’s so cute.

Do you collect paper money or coins? My son Sean collects coins from foreign countries. I have five children ranging from 12 years old to 21 years old. My oldest two are in college. Two are in high school. And one is in middle school. 🙂

What kind of sports do you participate in? What computer game is your all-time favorite? What is the best book you’ve read this year? Come leave a reply on my class blog…http://mrsrombachreads.edublogs.org.

Over break, how about spending 30 minutes on a Week #5 activity on the Student Blogging Challenge? Here’s the link: http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2015/03/29/week-5-favourites/

After you’ve posted, leave a comment on the Week #5 page–with your blog post URL–so Miss W can visit you.

Keep blogging! 🙂
    Mrs. Rombach from Virginia, USA
    http://mrsrombachreads.edublogs.org

3. Hi again mrs rombach! i have 2 dogs, named Furgus and Lucy! I have a little hobby of collecting coins from other country’s 🙂 I participate in sports like Tennis, football and sometimes soccer! My all-time favourite computer game would have to be.. Minecraft.. 😛 the best book I have read this year would probbably be.. Unreal by morris gleitzman! I will keep trying to keep posting! I will surely try my best! P.S. Do you like my new blog setup? I didn’t really LIKE the other one..

Thanks for Commenting! ~Ethan