You have found your way into the most epic blogever!

Welcome to my Blog! My name is Ethan and I go to Kennington priamry school. My hobbies e Money collecting, playing games and A little bit of bike riding! If I could have any super power in the world, I would have the ability to Fly! If you could have 1 Guinness world record, what would it be?

Scroll down for my class mates blogs!

3 thoughts on “You have found your way into the most epic blogever!

1. Hi Ethan-

If I could have one super power, it would be to be able to transform into anything I want-from a tiger roaming the African plains to an dolphin riding the ocean waves. What a fun question to ask of your visitors.

My name is Mrs. Rombach, and I’m a sixth grade English teacher from Virginia, USA. I’ll be your blogging mentor throughout this challenge. It’s so nice to meet you–virtually, of course.

I like how you’ve already made your blog interactive by asking visitors questions (and answering some of your own). I like cheese, too! Next up: If you theme allows it, add a visitor tracking widget so you can see who’s checking out your blog. Not every visitor leaves a comment, sadly, but it’s still neat to see when someone from another place lands on your blog. You’ll also want to add an All About Me page to tell folks who you are, what you like, etc. A page stays stationary on your blog so it’s always viewable. You can check out some of my students’ for inspiration if you like.

I’ll be back to check in later. Keep on blogging!

Mrs. Rombach from Virginia
    http://mrsrombachreads.edublogs.org

• Hi mrs.rombach! It’s so nice to meet you too! I’m so excited about you mentoring me, I will get on to the all about me page as soon as possible!
      Thanks for leaving a comment
      Ethan